Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Moving Is Karma

Good morning, everyone. Today we go off course a little bit so I can make an announcement. Kai Jacobs PA has moved - and by moved, of course, I mean that I have finally settled on a space to park my practice after several months of weighing my options. As of today, Kai Jacobs PA is doing business at:

One Biscayne Tower, Suite 3700
Two South Biscayne Boulevard
Miami, FL 33131

The phone number is (305) 755-5324.
The fax number is (305) 374-7632.

I am very happy with the decision to take this space. What makes it particularly noteworthy is that this office is a sublease from the very first law firm I worked at. That's right, I've moved back to my proverbial legal roots. My old bosses are my new landlords and I have come full circle, as it were. How karmic.

Now, send me all your legal work so I can pay the rent. Have a great day, everyone.

No comments: