Wednesday, January 3, 2018

New Year, New Beginning



Welcome!  Or, as the case may be, welcome back!  For the last few years I have been away, working to...well, as it turns out, I was not very sure, what I was working towards.  I left the big law firm life nine years ago to secure my independence, only to find that I was tied to old practices and ideas about what and how law firms and lawyers operate.

I have determined to change all of that because, in reality, what's at stake is not my independence - it's your business.  Too much time, money, and effort is wasted in the name of legal services that employ outdated or obsolete technologies or methodologies and are focused on billable hours, as opposed to goals or results.  You deserve better and, in most cases, you need better.  You should be able to have both results and predictability.  You should be able to treat legal services as dynamic and not just overhead.  You should be able to limit or even prevent litigation by knowing what your rights, entitlements, or obligations are now instead of waiting for the process server to show up with a lawsuit.

So, I started up this venture to create a place for clients to use legal services to grow and to maintain continuity and not just fight.  Of course, litigation is often inevitable and unavoidable.  But I want to create a platform where you can be as ready as you can be for that day and with as little exposure out there, as possible.  If you write the rules to your own game, you gain control, you increase predictability, and you establish continuity.  I'm here to help you do that.

Let's get started.  Let's make it right.

No comments: